Customer Support Technician
Location: Cordova, TN
- Provides front line support to customers. Handles customer telephone calls, e-mails, faxes and voice-mails in a timely, courteous and efficient manner.
- Ensures customer inquiries receive appropriate responses.
- Logs all correspondence with customers in to the support database.
- Initiates escalation to team leader for those problems that require programming or that the team member cannot resolve.
- Functions as the problem “owner” after escalation occurs, following up to ensure timely resolution.
- Tests and proves program fixes and program changes.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 1-2 years experience in a Help Desk role; experience supporting financial software preferred but not required.
- Thorough understanding of basic computer principles.
- Understanding of basic Accounting principles.
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL, website development and computer networking preferred.
- Ability to Analyze and evaluate programs, products, services and/or systems in order to support customer needs and/or resolve problems.
- Ability to Provide superior customer service and efficient problem resolution.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Time management skills and organizational ability.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume along with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax a copy to 901-260-7022. You may also mail your resume to Shelby Systems, Inc., Attn: Human Resources, 7345 Goodlett Farms Pkwy., Cordova, TN 38016.